Blue sapphire is a precious gemstone that is typically blue in color, ranging from light to dark blue. It is a variety of the mineral corundum, which is composed of aluminum oxide with trace amounts of other minerals that give it its color.
Blue sapphire has been highly prized throughout history for its beauty and rarity. In many cultures, it is considered a symbol of wisdom, truth, and virtue. It is also associated with royalty and nobility, as it was often worn by kings and queens.
In addition to its symbolic meanings, blue sapphire is believed to have many physical and emotional healing properties. It is said to promote mental clarity and focus, enhance intuition and spiritual awareness, and bring peace and tranquility to the mind and body. It is also believed to be a powerful stone for protection and is said to ward off negative energy and evil spirits.
Overall, blue sapphire is a highly valued gemstone with a rich history and many meanings and uses.
Blue Sapphire In Astrology
In astrology, blue sapphire is considered to be a powerful gemstone that is associated with the planet Saturn. Blue sapphire is also known as Neelam or Indraneelam in Sanskrit.
According to astrology, Saturn is a planet that represents discipline, responsibility, hard work, and karma. It is believed that wearing a blue sapphire can help in balancing the energies of Saturn in a person’s horoscope and can bring positive changes in their life.
Blue sapphire is believed to have a number of benefits for the wearer, including:
- Enhancing mental clarity and focus.
- Improving decision-making abilities.
- Boosting intuition and spiritual awareness.
- Providing protection against negative energies and psychic attacks.
- Promoting financial stability and prosperity.
- Improving relationships and social skills.
However, it is important to note that wearing a blue sapphire is not recommended for everyone. It is important to consult a qualified astrologer before wearing any gemstone, as wearing the wrong gemstone can have negative effects on a person’s life.
Blue Sapphire Spiritual Meaning
Well known as the stone of wisdom as well as hope, acceptance and knowledge. Blue sapphire stone meaning in spirituality is the opener of inner wisdom and relation between your spirit and divine power around you.
Whatever your belief is, blue sapphire is always believed as a stone that can increase spiritual feeling and even invoke deeper intuition within you.
Related to its meaning in wisdom and knowledge, blue sapphire also helps you to being able to see the deepest things in various situations. Even the bad ones, and helping you in finding lessons as well as infinite wisdom from all that happened.
This will finally lead you to become a calmer, wiser and more accepting person, which is not easily swayed with emotionally draining or even stressful situations.
Blue Sapphire Wearing Guide
Blue sapphire is a precious gemstone that is associated with the planet Saturn in Vedic astrology. According to Vedic astrology, blue sapphire should be worn by individuals who have a strong Saturn in their birth chart or by those who wish to enhance the positive effects of Saturn in their lives.
Wearing a blue sapphire is said to bring good luck, success, and prosperity, and it is believed to be particularly beneficial for individuals who are engaged in professions such as law, engineering, politics, or those in positions of authority. It is also believed to have healing properties and can improve mental clarity, concentration, and focus.
However, it is important to note that wearing a blue sapphire is not suitable for everyone. It is recommended that individuals consult with a qualified astrologer before wearing a blue sapphire to determine whether it is appropriate for them based on their birth chart and other factors. Additionally, one should only purchase blue sapphire from a reputable source to ensure its authenticity and quality.
The benefits of wearing blue sapphire
Blue sapphire is a gemstone that is believed to have several benefits, including:
- Spiritual and emotional benefits: Blue sapphire is said to bring calmness, clarity, and inner peace to the wearer. It is believed to enhance spiritual awareness and aid in meditation and mindfulness.
- Health benefits: Blue sapphire is thought to have healing properties and is believed to help with ailments such as headaches, fever, and mental health issues like depression and anxiety.
- Protection benefits: Blue sapphire is said to protect the wearer from negative energies and bring good luck, prosperity, and success. It is also believed to enhance intuition and psychic abilities.
- Relationship benefits: Blue sapphire is believed to strengthen relationships and promote loyalty and faithfulness.
It is important to note that these beliefs and benefits are based on traditional and cultural beliefs, and there is no scientific evidence to support these claims.
Who should wear blue sapphire?
People who supper Mental Condition should wear blue sapphire.
Many people are not able to come out of grief and become emotionally shut down. Blue sapphire is ‘eye opening,’ helping people reducing inner onslaught and trauma and come face to face with their fears.
This is a great stone to hold when you experience something that let you in great grief.
The balancing and wisdom related power within blue sapphire will help you feel grounded, more accepting, calmer and be able to increase your inner wisdom about difficult situations.
Who should not wear blue sapphire?
Blue sapphire is a beautiful gemstone that is believed to have astrological and healing properties. However, it is not suitable for everyone to wear. Here are some people who should avoid wearing blue sapphire:
- People who are not advised by an astrologer or gemologist: It is important to consult an expert before wearing any gemstone, especially for astrological purposes. The gemstone must be compatible with the wearer’s birth chart and should not cause any negative effects.
- People with allergies or sensitivity to the stone: Some people may be allergic or sensitive to the stone, causing skin irritation or other health problems.
- Pregnant women: Pregnant women should avoid wearing blue sapphire as it is believed to have negative effects on the health of the mother and the baby.
- People with negative energy or karma: It is believed that blue sapphire can amplify both positive and negative energies, and people with negative energy or karma should avoid wearing it.
Overall, it is important to consult an expert and do thorough research before wearing any gemstone for astrological or healing purposes.
Is Blue Sapphire a Natural Stone?
Yes, blue sapphire is a natural stone. It is a variety of the mineral corundum, which is naturally occurring aluminum oxide. The blue color in sapphires is due to the presence of trace amounts of iron and titanium in the crystal structure.
Blue sapphires are found in many parts of the world, including Sri Lanka, Madagascar, Myanmar, and Australia. While blue sapphires can be created synthetically in a laboratory, natural blue sapphires are highly valued and sought after for their beauty and rarity.
What Is The Price Of Blue Sapphire?
The price of a blue sapphire can vary greatly depending on several factors such as the quality, size, and origin of the stone.
For instance, a high-quality, untreated blue sapphire that is well-cut and weighs several carats can cost tens of thousands of dollars per carat or more. On the other hand, a smaller, lower-quality blue sapphire that has undergone treatments such as heat or diffusion can be significantly less expensive.
Additionally, the country of origin of the blue sapphire can also affect its price. For example, sapphires from Kashmir, Burma (Myanmar), and Sri Lanka are known for their exceptional quality and can command higher prices than sapphires from other regions.
Overall, the price of a blue sapphire can range from a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands of dollars or more, depending on its specific characteristics. It’s always important to purchase a blue sapphire from a reputable source and have it evaluated by a qualified gemologist before making a purchase.