Jasper stone meaning is often associated with energy, warmth and grounding power of earth. This gem is often used in Feng Shui. It appears in various ancient artifacts from Asia to Europe. Jasper considered one of the most important stones in its philosophy. Jasper can expel demons and protect against snake and spider bites. For health,It will helps the healing process of gastric, balancing the endocrine glands.
Jasper stone grouped as silica, but in its more impure form. The stone has an opaque look. It means that it is not really transparent or translucent but it tends to be in between. Most jasper stone has red, yellow and brown colors, but some rare stones that blue and green colors. It is not just beautiful, but it has been favored as material to make a lot of stuffs even from ancient era.Jasper stone meaning
Jasper stone artifacts have been found in various areas in forms of rings, royal seals, basket, jewelry items and many more. It’s rich luster that comes from various mineral sediments creates a unique look that many people found fascinating. Besides the common red , there are also unique dotted jasper from India called Dalmatian, richly patterned jasper from Madagascar and green jasper stone from Barcelona, Spain. However, the red jasper is tough to hold the most energy and power.
In western culture, jasper stone meaning is traditionally thought as the birthstone for March. It is very good if paired with bloodstone. It will bring huge power to as protection stone the user, which is something since both have really rich and warm red hue. In the 4th century, Jasper is known as the great bringer of rain. Here are the power of Jasper;
- Red Jasper stone meaning as warmth and balance, which help you find new energy to handle your activities and solve problems every day without being burned out. The warm energy also allows people to feel more grounded and comfortable. The stone is also believed to help people balance between work and rest, give and take, and every other aspect that has opposite elements.
- Jasper meaning as Energy; the red and yellow hues of jasper stones create energy flow that helps people feel energized. Jasper stone is mostly related to earth element, which is energizing without making you tired afterward.
- Jasper meaning as Nurturing power; this helps you keep your energy in balanced level even though you are very busy with a lot of things to think about.
Types of Jasper Stone And Meaning
Jasper come with many types and colors and they have own meaning. Here some of them;
- Leopard skin Jasper is said to give people what they need.
- Poppy Jasper helps give happiness in life.
- Opalite Jasper can help to sleep soundly.
- Brown Jasper will help female hormonal function and cope with insecurity.
- Green Jasper stone meaning helps small bowel function, prevent constipation, reduce spasms in the intestines and fight wounds in the stomach, but it also reduces stress and improve mental behavior in a positive way.
- Red Jasper meaning will balance the work of the stomach and pancreas, increase energy and to give protection against external pressures.
Jasper stone is often made into charms, bracelet, ankle bracelet, necklace and earrings. It can also be placed inside stone bowl in area such as at the center of your house or office. Red jasper stone meaning energizing and warming qualities make really fit for those who are always in huge need for extra energy, and who must remember to keep themselves balanced and grounded.